- There is a one time payment of $100 administrative fees required for registration, the member can pay it by charging the balance of his e-wallet then choosing to upgrade his membership to “Certified Trainer”
- The annual subscription fee for Certified Trainers is $50
- Note: Certified Trainers get exempted from the annual subscription fee as long as they train at least 10 students annually using the National Education Network educational system.
Terms and conditions
– Recent CV.
– Having a bachelor degree or a professional diploma specialized in the field of Education.
– Proof of having at least a year of work experience in the field of training or education while working for in an accredited educational institution, if unavailable you can compensate that by successfully completing the training of trainers training program provided by the national network for education.
Registration link for TOT program:
Registration and Subscription
1. Fill out the registration form accompanied by your CV through the following link: www.nen-global.org/TQSApp
2. You will be contacted within 5 business days to verify your data and complete the registration steps.
3. Login to your personal account as a member of the “National Education Network” then pay the subscription fees required to upgrade to “certified coach” in addition to the administrative fees, which are paid only once for life.
– Note: the trainer is exempted from the annual subscription fee in case of training at least 10 students per year through the system “national network for education”.
Each certified trainer has his control panel on the “National Education Network” system through which he can request the issuance of certificates after registering students within the system and paying the fees required for the issuance of certificates.
After which the system automatically prints requested certificates which are then shipped to the trainer’s registered address using express delivery.
National Education Network certificates are accredited by a wide variety of governmental and educational partners including the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs which ensures the accreditation of the certificates internationally.
For more information on credentialing of National Education Network Certificates and more information on its educational partners please visit this link:
Booking international tests in extremely convenient using National Education Network’s system.
Although students have to book their tests themselves, their trainer can provide them with valuable discounts using the discount codes he receives within the benefits of being an NEN’s certified trainer.
For more information on the steps to book international tests feel free to visit the link below:
The National Education Network doesn’t charge any fees for facilitating contact between Certified Trainers and Certified Training Centers through its digital platform, search engines, or other means and channels made available to Trainers and Training Centers as it considers facilitating communication between the different parties of the educational system to be an integral part of its societal mission.
Members can recharge their balances at any time using the eWallet through the link below:
Certified Trainers can purchase tests in advance at a discounted rate through his own account on the National Education Network platform and then provide his students with pre-paid vouchers for the tests.