“National Education Network” over past years, held lots of strategic partnerships to serve training fields, and held fruitful partnerships for development of the training field, strategic cooperation here is a partnership between NEN and many government, non-governmental agencies and institutions that are interested in the development of human resources, and raise training efficiency. Where there are several aspects of partnership such as technical contribution, use of technological knowledge, participation in all processes between partners, provide strategists, and to intensify efforts, competencies as well as the necessary means and capabilities to help start projects to serve training process and upgrade it.
In accordance with the State Program “Year of Youth Support and Public Health”, the development of foreign language teaching as a priority of education policy, radically improve the quality of education in this area, attract qualified teachers and In order to increase the interest of the population in learning foreign languages, the Agency for the Promotion of Foreign Languages and regional offices of the Agency in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent was established under the Cabinet of Ministers
According to the above, a strategic partnership was established between LPA, N.E.N and Attanal AL Arabi for management and operation of international exams for the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Our cooperation with IT park represents the best form of joint cooperation as it is aimed to improve the ICT sector and achieve the vision and objectives of the Ministry of communications in the state of Uzbekistan by providing advanced educational and technological solutions in the fields of education and training for the development of human resources such as students, technicians, and engineers.
Strategic partnership with IBDL solutions and representatives of IBDL – Houston, Texas, USA, which sets an example for the best forms of joint cooperation in the fields of:
- Testing and Assessment Management Solutions
- Provision of specialized professional tests
- Provision of a network of accredited training and testing centers
- Provision of online proctoring services
Strategic partnership for provide advanced educational and technological solutions in the fields of education, training, and Human Resources Development; such as:
- E-learning platform
- Testing and Assessment Management Solutions
- Interactive books
- Career coaching
Which contribute to societal progress, welfare, the realization of sustainable development goals.
Strategic partnership to provide the best images of cooperation between the two institutions in the Middle East and North Africa region to provide various technological solutions and services in different areas for board members, employees and their families
In order to develop human resources and promote the level of human resources and development in contemporary developments and modern techniques, to encourage scientific activities and cultural and artistic students of Arab universities.
Help build global market economies and offers many development programs in cooperation with specialized consultants, as well as providing up to 80% financial support to small and micro enterprises
Since the initiation of the partnership to date we have provided more than 20 projects to different clients in the Middle East in various fields
The Academy ensures the quality of the professional development system developed to enhance the professional capabilities of the members of the education authority through an active partnership with educational colleges and institutions to achieve excellence in terms of the educational process; scope of partnership includes:
- Training programs to qualify faculty members and administrators inside and outside Egypt
- Implementation and management of 420,000 teachers ‘ promotion and recruitment tests through the e-exam test management system
- Implementing some projects and technological solutions to help the academy and the ministry to develop and integrate technology facilitating all work procedures.
Within the framework of the cooperation protocol concluded to use the network of training centers accredited to us, to provide services to the members of the council and the councils emanating from IT, employees and their families worldwide in many fields to develop human resources in order to preserve the Arab identity.
The agency implements its programs, projects, and activities in close cooperation with all agencies and entities in the state such as banks, institutions, companies, NGOs, ministries, and affiliated agencies, and develops with them many strategic partnerships aiming for financial, economic, and human development; scope of cooperation includes:
- Activities of the Foundation “National Network for education”.
- Technology sector development and digital transformation.
Strategic cooperation through several technology projects, most notably
- International Testing System
- Integrated system specialized in time management, task distribution and performance evaluation
This is part of an innovative integrated solutions for government entities to improve the level of their business in order to provide better services to citizens, to increase their competitiveness at the global level.
Represents one of the best forms of joint cooperation between the two parties through:
- The foundation’s international recognition of all NEN students and issuance of international student, faculty and alumni cards making it the only internationally accepted proof of student status statement in more than 130 countries.
- NEN provided many services and special offers to the cardholder in the world, which led to raising the level of profit and marketing value in some countries.
The Center contributes to increasing competitiveness, economic growth, by supporting all industrial enterprises, individually or through the sector, according to their development needs, through a comprehensive and specialized action plan implemented through consultants and accredited companies.
NEN has participated in the implementation of several action plans with 90% support for industrial enterprises and companies, those plans included:
- professional Training programs and international tests.
- Technological solutions and applications.
The council aims to qualify and raise the capabilities and efficiency of workers in the industrial sector to contribute to raising the competitiveness of their products locally and internationally.
NEN was involved in the implementation of:
- Specialized professional training programs for employees and workers in industrial enterprises over the past years.
- Specialized professional tests.
- The Egyptian-Emirati project, which is a grant for training and employment, which has trained at least 4600 students, qualified and employed them.